Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Glam Sweater Pouch

 


Remember the Glam Sweater Purse I made? Well, I made it a little buddy. I like having a pouch in my purse to corral all those little things that can otherwise just create clutter. Things like mints, chapstick, hand gel, extra contacts, etc. Keeping them in a pouch keeps my purse a little more organized and also makes those things easier to find.

When I bought the yarn for the Glam Sweater Purse, I didn’t yet know what I was going to do with it. The store was having a buy 2, get one free sale so of course I bought three. I only needed two of the skeins for the purse, and decided to make this little dude with the extra skein.

I added a zipper and lining to mine. I’m not adding instructions for that, but this tutorial is almost exactly the same way I did it.

My finished pouch measures approximately 8″ across and 5″ tall.

Supplies
(1) skein Lion Brand Wool-Ease Quick & Thick in Starlight
N/9mm hook
Zipper
Fabric

Stitches used
Chain (ch)
Slip Stitch (sl st)
Single Crochet (sc)

Ch 19
R1) Sc 2 in second ch from hook. Sc in the next 16 chains. Sc 2 in the last ch. Turn, and working up the back side of the chain, sc in each ch. Join with sl st to beginning st. Ch 1. (38 sc)
R2) Sc in each stitch around. Join with sl st to beginning st. Ch 1.
R3-12) Repeat round 2.
R13) Sl st in back loop only of each stitch around. Join with sl st to beginning stitch and finish off.

Line and add zipper as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment